Re: nokia 3650, gnapplet and phonebook

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: nokia 3650, gnapplet and phonebook
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 23:00:51 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 01:17:22PM +0200, Denis Grilli wrote:
> When i write the entry only name,general number and email field was
> stored in phone...

Phonebook support isn't complete, but gnokii has to store/restore the
following formats: home, mobile, fax, work and general numbers; note;
email and url fields.

> If i lanch:
> gnokii --writephonebook -m ME
> and i want write this entry:
> Nome;0000000;ME;332;5;11;10;0;0000000;11;3;0;111111;11;4;0;2222222;8;0;0;address@hidden
>
> only Nome,0000000(in general number filed) and address@hidden is stored....any
> other field have deleted..
>
> What is wrong??The phonebook support is not completed??

Interesting. I tried this example, and I cannot see the fax number entry
(general number, mobile number and email fields are ok). If I read back
with gnokii, the fax number will be shown. Interesting, I'll look into it
more deeply.

Bye,
Bozo