Does gnokii support the Nokia 6650?

From: Ivo Marino
Subject: Does gnokii support the Nokia 6650?
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 21:17:27 +0200

Hello folks,

I have just bought a new Nokia 6650 (Bluetooth, GPRS, etc) mobile phone
in order to replace my old Nokia 6210 with this new model.

As far as I've always used gnokii, via serial connection, with my Nokia
6210 I would like to know if gnokii supports also my new mobile phone,
the 6650.

More then other I'm interested in sync related tasks (TODO list,
Calendar, Address Book, etc) through gnokii... and no, the 6650 does not
support SyncML so syncing should done via some other protocol.

Thanks in advantage in any feedback about gnokii and the Nokia 6650.
Best regards,

 I.

P.S. I am off-list so please Cc: me on each reply, thanks.

--
                        )/_
              _.--..---"-,--c_    Ivo Marino <address@hidden>