Re: Feature request

From: Pedro Côrte-Real
Subject: Re: Feature request
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:43:31 +0100

On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 22:07 +0200, Pawel Kot wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, Pedro [ISO-8859-1] Côrte-Real wrote:
>
> > Could a version of "gn_memory_type2str" be added that produced the names
> > that are used on the command line (IN, OU, AR, etc) instead of "SMS
> > Inbox" and stuff like that?
>
> I think I don't understand what you mean.

The function gn_memory_type2str transforms the number of the folder as
represented by the gn_memory_type enum into a string. For the "IN"
folder that string is "SMS Inbox". I'd like a function to transform the
numbers into the strings "IN", "OU", "AR", etc.

Basically I'd like a function that's the exact opposite of
gn_str2memory_type so that this:

that_function(gn_str2_memory_type("IN"))

would return the string "IN".

Pedro.