SMSD and new AT model

From: Tim De Lange
Subject: SMSD and new AT model
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 08:23:32 +0200

Hi ppl

I've got a SAGEM MO190 gsm modem, it works great with gnokii. Thanks for a
great piece of software!

Just one question, the modem stores all its received sms's in ME memory, not
SM. Where can I go about changing SMSD to poll ME instead of SM? Also
messages get stored from index 900, and upwards where can I change the base
index it starts from?

I know just enough to make simple arbitrary changes to the code, but I do
not understand exactly where the polling takes place - please - please point
me in a direction if that's all you can do.

Thanks!

Regards

Tim