RE: SAGEM MO190 gsm modem

From: Tim De Lange
Subject: RE: SAGEM MO190 gsm modem
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:26:12 +0200

Hi

>Does Bluetooth work for this cell phone using gnokki?
>It has triband ,IR and all the features of latest Nokia?

The version I have is not a phone, but an embedded modem unit. It has no
bluetooth, screen, or keypad, just a serial cable, antenna and a power jack.

Ive seen that there are sagem cell phones, but don't know their features.

The modem  I have works well with gnokii. You can send and receive messages.
Smsd and xgnokii has issues receiving sms's, cause my unit receives new
sms's in ME memory instead of SM, and starts at index 900 instead of 0 or 1.

Regards

Tim