Re: Problems with nk7210

From: Gianluca De Marco
Subject: Re: Problems with nk7210
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 15:48:38 +0100

Alle 09:05, venerdì 5 novembre 2004, Pawel Kot ha scritto:
> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Gianluca De Marco wrote:
> > Thanks a lot for replying!
> >
> > Alle 00:43, venerd? 5 novembre 2004, Pawel Kot ha scritto:
> > > On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Gianluca De Marco wrote:
> > >
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > Which gnokii version is this?
> >
> > this is Version 0.6.3.

> > > model = 7210
>
> And what about model = AT?

the same thing.

I really don't know what to do. Maybe 7210 is not supported, or something
special must be setted up for this cellular phone...
I don't think it is a matter of irda connection, because as I posted
previously, irdadump shows that the cellular sends to and receive from the
laptop. So I think it is gnokii that needs some care.

Is there anybody who managed to connect the 7210 with gnokii?

G.