Re: Nokia 3220

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: Nokia 3220
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:54:07 +1100

Felix Hammer wrote:

hi joe

i tried gnokii with my nokia 3220 on two other machines. everytime i get the old errors. thats why i have a last idea:

in my nokia menupoint organizer-->synchronisation i can set username and userpassword. have you set username of the pc-user which executes gnokii?
I haven't done anything to that. I think it's just for synchronising calendars and stuff. If I had to guess, I'd say the problem is in the USB connection. I had problems identical to yours until I got the modules configured properly. Does usbview show the cable? It shows up as "USB-serial controller" here.