Re: FBUS-frame question?

From: docydoc
Subject: Re: FBUS-frame question?
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:40:27 +0100

Hi Florin!

I used it to switchit off also. That worked like a charm (until the mobile
accepts the
key press frame (some don't).
But more interesting would be: how to switchit on?
Does it also work for you?

For your calling problem I'll look into my source soon to check. I did make call
and release call
already tru FBUS like the PCLocals Software of Nokia itself does (sniffed it out
with PortMon).

btw: I also programm in an embedded solution but for testing I hooked up my good
old Amiga
to trial and error out all I need quiiiiickly :)