couldn't open GNBUS device?

From: Marko Faas
Subject: couldn't open GNBUS device?
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 03:31:09 +0100

Hello,

I am on the verge of getting crazy, so I really hope you can help me,
even though it might be a newby question.

It doesn't matter what I do, I always get this message:

> gnokii --monitor
GNOKII Version 0.6.3
Can't connect: Apparaat of bron bezig
Couldn't open GNBUS device: Apparaat of bron bezig
Telephone interface init failed: Function or connection type not
supported by the phone.
Quitting.

(Apparaat of bron bezig means Device or Source busy)

This is my gnokiirc:

[global]

port = 00:0E:6D:xx:xx:xx
rfcomm_channel = 14
model = 6600
connection = bluetooth
debug = on

I have seen that a difference in versions between gnokii and gnapplet
can make a difference, but unfortunately I cannot find a corresponding
gnokii-version for the gnapplet for Suse 9.2. I am using gnokii 0.6.3
and gnapplet 0.6.2

hcitools scan does work nicely. Obex does work nicely.

Does anyone one what to do?

Thanks!

--
Marko Faas <address@hidden>