Problem reading SMS messages

From: Boris Stein
Subject: Problem reading SMS messages
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:49:07 +0300

Hi All,

A couple of months ago I asked about the receiving a messages that

were sent from mobile phones using Hebrew or Arabic as a phone interface.

The messages included numbers with space ( 1234 4567 6789 )

Received sms using gnokii library was (?1234 4)

I also posted a debug log.

I downloaded the new version 0.6.7 and there is still the same problem.

I am using windows 2000, DKU-5 USB data cable, and Nokia 6100 phone to receive sms messages.

I also used:    setlocale(LC_ALL, "hebrew");

in main function

Please help.