Re: Fedora core 4 & playsms & gnokii

From: paul gakooza
Subject: Re: Fedora core 4 & playsms & gnokii
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 19:53:49 +0100 (BST)

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks very much for your advise; i'm going to check the path of playsmsd and smsd_checker. I'm not good at programming at all!

NB: Sir?
I'm all woman darling.

regards,

Chloe

"Jeffrey G. Ubalde" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Sir,

Have you checked the path of playsmsd and smsd_checker? these daemons
might be executing smsd from a different location.

Hope that helps

Regards,
Jeffrey G. Ubalde
Business Systems