smsd

From: chloe dalton
Subject: smsd
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 11:56:46 +0100 (BST)

Hi All,

I'm newish to this mailing list and gnokii/smsd. I would like to thank the developers of gnokii for the work they have done.

I'm trying to use gnokii-0.6.7 and smsd.

Does any one know what’s happening with smsd and Nokii 6680?

Only because I’m able to use gnokii to send sms on the command line but smsd doesn't  work.

This is my partial gnokiirc:

port = /dev/ttyACM0

model = AT

initlength = default

connection = serial

use_locking = yes

serial_baudrate = 19200

smsc_timeout = 10

bindir = /usr/local/sbin/

Well i only changed 'port' and 'model' in the sample gnokiirc.

Can any one help me please? btw, i'm running on linux fdc4.

Regards,

chloe