Connecting a Samsung E330

From: Kannberg, Andy
Subject: Connecting a Samsung E330
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 16:33:49 +0200

Hi all,

This is kind of an off-topic question, but couldn't find the answer on the
Net, so here I am...
I want to connect a Samsung E330 to my Linux box for copying some of the
pictures made with it.
Now I could order the standard datacable + (Windows only-)software, but I
refuse to pay 40 euro (= 45 - 50 USD) for this.
Can I establish communications via gnokii to my Samsung or is there other
software available to communicate with Samsung telephones on Linux ??

met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards

Andy Kannberg