Re: Reading File from Nokia

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Reading File from Nokia
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:34:11 +0100

Hi,

2005/11/16, raj shekar <address@hidden>:
>   I am using 6510 driver and I want use "File Options" API.

manpage isn't updated yet, I'm afraid.

> In the following command
>
> "gnokii --getfilelist remote_path"
>
> What is the path in the Nokia mobile?
> How to get file path & names from the Nokia mobile.

A:\*.* and B:\*.* for phone and sim memory. Note, that it doesn't work
for all the models (looking at your dump, it won't work for you).

> I tried
> "gnokii --getfiledetailsbyid"
>
> it listed 4 directories as file name. One of them is as follows

That's good. It works. Use:
gnokii --getfiledetailsbyid 2>/dev/null for more human readable output
(or disable debug). Than use folder ids to get the folder contents.

take care,
Pawel Kot
http://www.gnokii.org/