Re: gnokii with Sony-Ericsson T630

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii with Sony-Ericsson T630
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 11:04:50 +0100

Hi,

2005/12/2, Timothy Murphy <address@hidden>:
> Things sort of work -
> I managed to transfer 250 phone numbers from a Nokia 6310,
> but "gnokii --getsms ME 1 27" only half works.
> Some of the SMS messages come over, but others don't at first,
> but do when I run the command again.
> It seems I can't go above 27;
> if I do gnokii hangs.

Any debug log for that? I'd like to see which commands has no answer.

> I'd really like to be able to download "Text=>Sent items",
> but I don't know what code (like "IN") I should give,
> or indeed if this is possible at all.

For AT phones you are probably able to use just ME (phone memory) and
SM (SIM card) types. To get folders you probably need some filesystem
sunchronization. You can try OBEX (http://openobex.sf.net/) or SyncML
(http://opensync.org/).

> Unfortunately "gnokii --getfiledetailsbyid" or "gnokii --getfilelist"
> do not work - I'm told "Command called isn't implemented in model".
>
> I guess there is no point in giving a model number?

Unfortunately you are right.

take care,
Pawel Kot
http://www.gnokii.org/