New User !!!

From: Muhammad Tahir
Subject: New User !!!
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 20:37:36 +0000

Hi ..

My name is Tahir and i am new to gnokii. I want to configure gnokii . Can anybody PLEASE tell me how to configure it on PC and which files i have to download from gnokii site . i didn't find much help from web site.  I have to generate SMS from PC using mobile phone (By using AT command)....

I will be greatly thankful to you ALL ....

Thanks a lot

Tahir