Re: Updated gnokii translations

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Updated gnokii translations
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:42:30 +0100

Pawel Kot wrote:

There is just one thing left to prepare 0.6.11 release, so get ready
for it: if you have done the translation or if you are willing to do
it, then do it and sumbit it.

Ok, now it.po is complete, but there is an ambiguity in the new Dial Pad and would like to know if it's the same in other languages.

ATM the Italian translation breaks the Dial Pad since the string "#" was already used (and translated) in the heading of some lists as a short form of the word "number", so in Italian "#" is translated as "n°" and that's what we got in the Dial Pad and in the number to be dialed.

The DTMF keyboard does not translate the keys and maybe the Dial Pad should do the same, not only for "#". Everybody knows that I like translations :-)

xgnokii/xgnokii_contacts:2136

h = gtk_button_new_with_label(_("#"));

--
Daniele