Re: gnokii 0.6.11

From: Leo Antunes
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.11
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:30:23 -0200

Just to keep you informed (now seems like a good time to point out):
I'm taking over maintainance of gnokii on Debian, starting with this new
version, so I'll be popping around here more often! Not that my presence
means anything, but anyway... if anyone has any requests about the
Debian package feel free to poke me around (that doesn't mean I'll do
it! ;-) )

Cheers