Re: xgnokii xkeyb

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: xgnokii xkeyb
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:31:32 +0100

Pawel Kot wrote:

Should we have some default pixmap? Should we allow to change
phone skins? (like with logo preview)

the way logo preview works is a good tradeoff between what the user sees and the programmer did (don't know how many people actually click the picture, a menu option "Change skin" would help)

user drawn skins would be nice too (what about a skin that looks like a landline phone?), but I don't know how often people would use this feature looking at the monitor just to press keys with the mouse and looking at the phone LCD to see the results, OTOH the main window could be made skinnable, integrating the keyboard, but it's a different matter

--
Daniele