Re: Problem with FreeBSD, CA-42 and nokia 3220

From: queen killer
Subject: Re: Problem with FreeBSD, CA-42 and nokia 3220
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:41:36 +0100 (CET)

 ------------ Původní zpráva ------------
 Od: Panagiotis Astithas <address@hidden>
 Předmět: Re: Problem with FreeBSD, CA-42 and nokia 3220
 Datum: 16.3.2006 10:00:31

 You probably need to load the ucom module first. Put the following in
 /boot/loader.conf and reboot:

 ucom_load="YES"

 Cheers,

 Panagiotis

this isn`t problem, I load it dynamic by kldload. But problem is which modul
must catch it. I try hard write to umodem modul this vendor and recompile
modul, but there is error. Have anyone any idea which modul from ucom it can be?
thanks