Re: multiple phones

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: multiple phones
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 08:19:40 -0400

Thanks for the suggestion. Has anybody on this list ever done such a thing
(control 2 or
3 phones with gnokii on a single cpu)? I would like to exchange notes, and
be warned of
the problems I might face.

By the way, we already exhibited our software at a 2-day public exhibition
in Manila,
because we entered our election tally software (which includes voter
registration), in a
World Bank-sponsored competition of projects. We didn't win, but we got
lots of interest
and many volunteers texted their application forms.

Regards to all,

Roberto Verzola