Re: 6210/gnokii problems

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: 6210/gnokii problems
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 04:35:20 -0400

Hi Daniele,

Thanks for your reply. My 6210/gnokii application is for 24-hour unattended
operation,
so this matter of preventing hangs, or automatically resetting the phone if
one occurs,
is a big issue. I am thinking of trying the ff: if my software detects that
the modem is
not responding, it can activate a switch that can turn power to the phone
off, then on
again.

Regards,

Roberto Verzola