Re: problem with gnapplet for Nokia N70 Series60 Symbian

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: problem with gnapplet for Nokia N70 Series60 Symbian
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:25:50 +0200

Hi,

On 7/12/06, Dolf Andringa <address@hidden> wrote:
thanks for the replies. I didn't have time to check up on them, but now
I did. I think I really have a problem with gnapplet on my phone (Nokia
N70, Symbian series60). I've got the settings as Olivier suggested (i've
got gnokii 0.6.12). Gnokii --identify exists with:

Can't connect: Ongeldige uitwisseling (=illegal exchange?)
Couldn't open GNBUS device: Ongeldige uitwisseling (=illegal exchange?)
Error in link initialisation
Telephone interface init failed: Function or connection type not
supported by the phone.
Quitting.

gnapplet indeed also terminates on the phone by itself and no
information is listed on the screen except "gnapplet started" before
gnapplet reminates (takes about 30secs) and halfway between starting
gnapplet and its termination, the cursor also stops blinking.

Any ideas? Appreciate your help greatly.

Please show your config.

take care,
Pawel Kot