Not able to compile

From: Ramya T S
Subject: Not able to compile
Date: 7 Sep 2006 07:18:55 -0000

Note: Forwarded message attached

--- Begin Message --- Subject: address@hidden

Hi ,

I am doing a mini project on sending sms from PC to mobile phone. I went thro’ this gnokii site and I found it to be of some help to me. I downloaded the code, gnokii-0.6.14 version and tried to compile the code. But I am getting so many errors when I executed the make command.

I tried the gnokii-current-version, even that is not compiling properly.

Can any one PLZ tell me which version is the proper to compile??? I think I am doing some mistake and so its not properly getting compiled.

PLZ tell me the proper procedure of what all should be installed (If required and I am not knowing) and which version to be downloaded and used.

PLZ let me know if any one has already compiled and working on this.

Regards

Ramya

--- End Message ---