Calendar DALARM/AALARM Problem

From: chris
Subject: Calendar DALARM/AALARM Problem
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 20:32:32 +0200

I use Gnokii 0.6.12 with a Nokia 6610i connected through a pl2303-Cable.

I can read calendarnotes correctly in normal mode (without -v). But when I use
-v I dont get the alarm info.

I get the follwing output with:  gnokii --getcalendarnote 1 end
GNOKII Version 0.6.12
1 (13). Type: Memo
  Start date: 2006-09-06
  Start time: 22:00:00
  End date: 2006-09-06
  End time: 22:00:00
  Alarm date: 2006-09-06
  Alarm time: 22:00:00
  Alarm tone disabled
  Text: A
2 (33). Type: Meeting
  Start date: 2006-09-16
  Start time: 08:30:00
  End date: 2006-09-16
  End time: 08:30:00
  Text: Alarm
  Location:
The calendar note can not be read: The given location is empty.

And anothr output with: gnokii --getcalendarnote 1 end -v
GNOKII Version 0.6.12
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID://Gnokii.org//NONSGML v0.6.12
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20060906T220000
UID:guid.gnokii.org_13_1804289383
CATEGORIES:GNOKII
DTEND:20060906T220000
CATEGORIES:MISCELLANEOUS
SUMMARY:A
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID://Gnokii.org//NONSGML v0.6.12
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20060916T083000
UID:guid.gnokii.org_33_846930886
CATEGORIES:GNOKII
DTEND:20060916T083000
CATEGORIES:MEETING
SUMMARY:Alarm
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

The calendar note can not be read: The given location is empty.

I created a new calendar entry in the phone which worked fine, but when I added
the parameter AALARM or DALARM I became an error like this:
GNOKII Version 0.6.12
Component found
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
SUMMARY:Alarm
LOCATION:Ort
DTSTART:20060916T083000
DTEND:20060916T114500
X-LIC-ERROR;X-LIC-ERRORTYPE=PROPERTY-PARSE-ERROR:Parse error in property
name: DALARM
END:VEVENT

Successfully written!

And an alarm isn't set for the new calandar entry.

Is there a fix for this?

greets
Chris