Re: The model parameter in config file

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: The model parameter in config file
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:53:42 +0200

Jack:

> Where can I find all the model numbers that can be
> assigned to the model parameter in the config file of
> gnokii?

to use gnokii you just need to know the correct family name, not the exact
model number and all family names are already in that config file:

# model = series60
[...]
# model = AT
[...]
# There are few main models that should make use of the certain drivers.
# These are: 6110, 7110, 6510, 3110, 2110, 6160.

but if you still want the full list, you need to look at the sources; numbers
are listed in each driver's source file (under common/phones/) and are also
grouped here:
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewcvs/gnokii/common/misc.c?root=gnokii
(click on the first "view" link)

For the 6110 driver you can find the list at
http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Nk6100_driver#Supported_models

Months ago I generated a table with some icons but now it's missing the latest
models added
I've just copied it to http://www.forsi.it/node/37

--
Daniele