Re: Solaris 9

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: Solaris 9
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 18:05:40 +0200

Pawel Kot wrote:
Either Jari doesn't have it or something strange happened. What's in
config.h about HAVE_LIMITS_H? jari, was that 0.6.14 or CVS?

Sure this Solaris box has both /usr/include/limits.h and /usr/include/sys/int_limits.h.

MS VisualStudio 2005 does have them too. 0.6.14 does not have the LIMIT_H check in incude/compat.h, it is only in CVS-version. I do not know by whose request or why it was added there.

Btw. CVS version does not configure. Darn, I need to set up the nightly build to catch these as soon as they happen.

Regards,
Jari Turkia