Re: dku2 driver and access!

From: andrew teo
Subject: Re: dku2 driver and access!
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:35:52 -0800 (PST)

>> But when I type insmod usbserial, I am told there is no such file or
>> directory.
>
> That's probably usb-serial. Please note also that you need to do it as
> root and insmod needs to be in $PATH.

hello again!

I am in root and I think insmod is $PATH cos the error message recognises
insmod. Here it is:
address@hidden gnokii-0.6.14]# insmod usbserial vendor=0x0421
product=0x0802
insmod: can't read 'usbserial': No such file or directory

Do you have any ideas how to fix this? I suspect the usbserial driver is not
installed?

Thank you!