Synchronize with nokia 6230i

From: Luca Bedogni
Subject: Synchronize with nokia 6230i
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 21:53:40 +0100

Hi all
        I'm trying to sync my nokia 6230i with some vcard files. I
use --getcalendarnote and --setcalendarnote to read/write from the phone, but
i have many vcard files with many entries, so it's a little bit long to
manually do all the single operations.
I'm asking if there are some scripts that can do this, so basically:
* get all notes from the pgone and save them to a vcard file (simple)
* send all notes from many local files to the cell phone
I've googled but nothing found.

Regards
--
Debian Powered GNU/Linux User #373118