Re: CVS build instructions outdated on www.gnokii.org?

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: CVS build instructions outdated on www.gnokii.org?
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 12:22:50 +0200

Mark Kirkwood wrote:
I checked out CVS today, and initially followed the (first set of) instructions from:

  http://www.gnokii.org/cvs.shtml

Yes. There are errors in the old HTML-pages. They should be discontinued, since all recent information is in the Wiki. Unfortunately there seems not to be enough resources to clean up the documentation.

Couple of weeks ago, there was a discussion on this ML regarding building from CVS. I started a wiki page http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Build_FAQ in order to clarify the situation. As you can see, the page is in its initial stages, so anybody who thinks can help is welcome to do so.

Regards,
Jari Turkia