Siemens C55 (atgen) SMS reading/sending working ok?

From: Iisakki Pirila
Subject: Siemens C55 (atgen) SMS reading/sending working ok?
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:51:56 +0200

Any experiences if SMS reading/sending is working with Siemens C55 & atgen driver?

After reading old posts about other Siemens models I'm guessing it's working but I'd be nice to know if somebody has got gnokii working with Siemens serial cable before I start hunting for the lost AC adapter for my C55.

Iisakki