Re: blacklist

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: blacklist
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:50:20 +0100

Hi,

On 1/18/07, Fanous, Phillip <address@hidden> wrote:
I noticed a "Blacklist" associated with communication with nokia phones via
IR F-bus protocol. At the moment, I'm only interested in commands that fetch
data from the phone; nothing that modifies it's state.

The damage occured while fetching data from the phone.

As far as commands associated merely with data retrieval from the phone via
plain serial F-Bus communication: are there any issues with any particular
nokia models?

What kind of issues?

Any place where I could determine what and where those issues are recorded
besides the CVS comments? A log file?

There's an URL in the comments. Similiar problems were reported to the
mailing list

Pawel Kot