help understanding the gnokii code.

From: Arti Gupta
Subject: help understanding the gnokii code.
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:19:56 +0530

 Hi,

I am sorry if this  is not the correct place for this question.

I am fairly new to coding and development area. I am trying to understand the gnokii code. And needed help with it. Can anyone give me some pointers or any help on how exactly gnokii is being used to read and write phone book and calender entries from and to the phone.

What i mean is , how these functions are being used.

gnokii_contact_read
gnokii_contact_read
gnokii_contact_write
gnokii_calendar_write_calnote

I really appreciate any help in this regard.

thanks a lot
Arti