Re: help understanding the gnokii code.

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: help understanding the gnokii code.
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:45:58 +0100

Hi,

On 2/23/07, Arti Gupta <address@hidden> wrote:
In the file gnokii_contact.c, there is a function called
gnokii_contact_get_changeinfo and inside this function i can see a call to
gnokii_contact_read. Is that wrong? Please let me know if i am on a
completely wrong track.

I am looking for an explanation of exactly what these functions do and what
is happening inside gnokii_contact_get_changeinfo .

I am fairly sure you are not talking about gnokii sources but probably
some third party application.

take care,
Pawel Kot