Re: patch calendar

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Re: patch calendar
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:07:38 +0200

Hi,

On Apr/08/2007, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:

> I send attached a patch to:
> a) write calendar in ASCII way (pending to improve it, as I said 2 days
> ago)

(I know that Pavel Said to check in unicode format and not ASCII)

> b) now --writecalendarnote syntax is:

Any problem in this part of patch?
Do you want that I split the patch in two patches?
Doing a test with nokia software, I think that gnokii is faster than
nokia :-D:

> It takes only 23 seconds to write 318 notes. This is 0.07 seconds per
> note, i guess that is fast enough.

(of course, we are reading and nokia syncronizating)

If there is something wrong tell me...

Thanks,

--
Carles Pina i Estany            GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
        http://pinux.info       Manresa - Barcelona