RE: best phone for smsd

From: Ari A
Subject: RE: best phone for smsd
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:01:33 +0300

Hi,

I have nokia 6210. It is very old model, but for receiving sms's it has been very reliable phone.

I have been receiving about 4500 sms's in one month period and it has been working fine.

About the duplicates, I noticed that when there is over 8 messages in inbox and you connect the mobile, it duplicates some of the messages. I think that duplicates are caused because the mobile cannot delete the message fast enough and smsd reads the message again that should have been deleted. I have noticed that it sometimes takes even more than 1 second to delete the message (I mean that the text "New message" stays in the mobiles screen).

Ari