Help needed with gnokiid - o2 germany - nokia 8850 - at+cgdcont=1...

From: Matthias Huber
Subject: Help needed with gnokiid - o2 germany - nokia 8850 - at+cgdcont=1...
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:30:10 +0200

Sorry if this is twice, but i think i posted to early:

My dear o2 germany says, one has to enter the following command for
getting an internet connection:

for customers: at+cgdcont=1,"IP","internet"
for prepaid customers: at+cgdcont=1,"IP","pinternet.interkom.de"

i am using gnokii-0.6.14 and i didn't see any +cgdcont command nor am i
able to write the code for sending the right command.
my handy is a 8850, i am using irda and the other communication with the
handy works fine.
n/b: when i get no carrier, there is a message "Unsolicited frame,
skipping..." and i have to restart gnokiid and also minicom.

can someone help me, i always get "no carrier".

--
Matthias Huber