Re: Send MMS

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: Send MMS
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 22:42:17 +0300

shacky wrote:

Ok, then I create the MMS messages with mmslib, then I upload it with scp to an HTTP server (Apache) and I send the SMS with the URL by Gammu, right? If it is right, I don't understand what is the difference between this solution and the solution with Mbuni+Kannel.

I don't know what Gammu is and what it is for. There seems to be a website, but it does not clearly state what it can be used for.

This is getting way off-topic. This does not seem to have anything to do with Gnokii anymore.

Regards,
Jari Turkia