connection to nokia 3220 breaks after one gnokii-statement

From: Burkhard Soehne
Subject: connection to nokia 3220 breaks after one gnokii-statement
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 01:15:47 +0200

Hello community,

I can establish a connection between nokia 3220 to my PC only for one or two
gnokii-statements. For any additional command I will get a timeout.
After switching off and on the mobile, I can reconnect for again one or two
statements.
With a nokia 7360 there is no limitation.
My test-statement is gnokii --getdatetime.
I use gnokii 0.6.12 on ubuntu 6.06.
My datacable is a CA-42 clone with a pl2303.
My .gnokiirc is:
  [global]
  port = /dev/ttyUSB0
  model = 6510