Compiling smsd fails, version 0.6.18

From: Ari A
Subject: Compiling smsd fails, version 0.6.18
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 11:13:16 +0300

Hi all,

I compiled the smsd from the 0.6.18 package and first time the compile was
succesfull and I got the smsd working. After that I added some more information
to logging and the second compile did not succeed. I remember seeing some bug
about smsd compile failing when compiling it two times in a row, but I did not
find it any more.

I get the error "gcc: .libs/mysql.o: No such file or directory" when trying to
compile the smsd. Can anyone please tell me what "tricks" I have to do in order
to compile smsd again?

I would appreciate also help on other problem also: Previous version of smsd I
was using accepted this -t 2 option (smsd started ok and the messages it saved
to inbox had this "phone" cell value "2"). With this smsd version 0.6.18 it
does start any more if I use option -t 2, it only says something about the
resource file, cannot find phone 2. I tried to check information for gnokiirc
about configuring multiple phones, but I did not get how to do it.

Thank You for the support,

Best regards

Ari