Re: Connection problem again - Nokia 6234

From: Guido Milanese
Subject: Re: Connection problem again - Nokia 6234
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:47:17 +0100

On 21/01/2008, Daniele Forsi <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sunday 20 January 2008, 19:29:41, Guido wrote:
> > Can't connect: Operazione ora in corso
> > Couldn't open PHONET device: Operazione ora in corso
> that error message isn't from gnokii but from libc:
> EINPROGRESS "Operation now in progress"

Yes, this did not have anything to do with gnokii as such. I found the
solution: it was necessary to update obex to a more recent version.
I post the link because it might be useful for future researches in
the archives:
http://ppa.launchpad.net/armalite/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gnome-vfs-obexftp/gnome-vfs-obexftp_0.4-2~ppa1_i386.deb

It is a deb package.

Best regards, sorry for the inconvenience,
guido

--
http://docenti.unicatt.it/milanese_guido
http://www.arsantiqua.org