Re: smsd build problem

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: smsd build problem
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:37:44 +0100

Hi,

On Jan 22, 2008 11:28 AM, Matthew <address@hidden> wrote:
>  cd gnokii
>  ./gnokii _whatever_ is working completely OK.

Just if you have static build. Or you have installed libgnokii in some
visible place.

>  Just smsd is broken (reason for $SUBJECT)

No, it is not broken.

>  I think You don't have to install the app to use it.

You have to. That's the reason of the 'install'. smsd uses dynamically
loaded plugins and it has to search for them somewhere.

>  The version 0.6.22 was working this way without any problems...

Perhaps you have plugins installed in the place it is looking for
them. The path might have changed with CVS changes.

Pawel Kot