Re: smsd build problem

From: Matthew
Subject: Re: smsd build problem
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:46:14 +0100

And if you install it correctly, does it work?

The same error:
   dlopen error: (null)!
   Cannot load database module pq in directory /usr/local/lib/gnokii!

There is no /usr/local/lib/gnokii dir! The smsd modules (file and pq) are placed in /usr/local/lib/smsd.

Shouldn't smsd look for the module libs in /usr/local/lib/smsd ?
Or should I create the /usr/local/lib/gnokii dir and make links there, which "copy" the /usr/local/lib/smsd dir?

BTW: If I use the -l option, the undefined symbol appears as previously:

smsd -l /usr/local/lib/smsd
smsd: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/lib/smsd/libpq.so: undefined symbol: PQsetdbLogin

Mat