Re: gnokii and Nokie N95 8GB

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: gnokii and Nokie N95 8GB
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 09:19:23 +0300

Arnold Troeger wrote:
I thought I'd summarize this thread to sort out my own understanding of the current status of gnokii, gnapplet, and the N95 8GB.
successful. Among other things S60 rel 3 requires applications to be digitally signed, but this is not the only issue.

Signing is a non-issue. If you have a working S60 3rd ed application, there is a way to click yes-I-want-to-install-no-matter-what button. Also you need to do that only if for some reason OpenSigned (https://www.symbiansigned.com/app/page/public/openSignedOnline.do) does not do the trick for you.

Regards,
Jari Turkia