Re: glib dependency

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: glib dependency
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 13:05:27 +0300

Pawel Kot wrote:
This subject has been floating around for already a while. I am
strongly considering making a dependence of libgnokii on glib for
various reasons. I'd like to know if there are any objections to that.
If there are please backup your statement.

On Linux no objections.

What about other platforms? Do you have any details regarding which functions will be used on GlibC?

Regards,
Jari Turkia