Re: gnokii with darwin ports on osx 10.5

From: mat_kinotek
Subject: Re: gnokii with darwin ports on osx 10.5
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:40:52 +0200

grazie for the hint Daniele,
unfortunately i got a

Error: Requested variants do not match original selection.
Please perform 'port clean gnokii' or specify the force option.

and when i do a "sudo clean gnokii" I receive a

Error: Unable to execute port: /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_comms_gnokii/work/.macports.gnokii.state is not writable - check permission on port directory

I have no clue of what could mean .. any help is more than apreciated!!
mat

ps. im on mac osx 10.5.4 trying to compile gnokii from mac.ports ..