Re: Nokia 6555

From: Greg Franks
Subject: Re: Nokia 6555
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:13:34 -0500

Well, I read about CA-101 in the wiki, which points to dke-2, which says use connection dku2libusb, which yields:

bash-3.2$ gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.27
Unsupported [global] connection value "dku2libusb"
Couldn't read /Users/greg/.gnokiirc config file.
No connection type specified in the config file.
bash-3.2$

Granted the .gnokiirc file is one I have used for quite some time, so it is somewhat dated, so perhaps something new has appeared recently.