problem Huawei E220

From: mark - office
Subject: problem Huawei E220
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:03:09 +0100

hello,

sorry for my bad english i come from austria (Österreich), i have a big problem
gnokii Version 0.6.27 is running on my debian etch server.

But a normal sms with 160 chars insert into the mysql database more than 160 chars and gnokii is crashing. I have an unlooked Huawei E220 modem on the debian etch server.

The Problem why "crash" gnokii or why insert gnokii the sms NOT into the mysql database but in the command line (ssh) i see the sms. gnokii is very very nice but i recieve on the day 200 - 1000 sms and gnokii crashs and insertet NOT =((((

Please help me or fix the problem .. thanks mark-austria