Re: gnokii 0.6.28 and CUSD AT command

From: www . purelegalcomputing . com
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.28 and CUSD AT command
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:49:08 +0700

Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:41:47 +0100
From: "Daniele Forsi" <address@hidden>
To: "Discussion forum for gnokii users." <address@hidden>

2008/12/16 www. purelegalcomputing. com:

> will gnokii developer team consider to add a AT+CUSD command ?

USSD codes used to be sent with gnokii emulating keypresses but this
isn't implemented for newer Nokias and AT models

> i'm thinking of developing it myself

> but i don't know where to start, any clue ?

as a starting point, I've copied two paragraphs from my notes in
http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Developer's_Guide
* "Adding new functions to libgnokii"
* "Adding a new command to gnokii"
they might be incomplete
--
Daniele Forsi

Thank you Mr. Forsi
FYI i'm using wavecomm compatible modems (iTegno 3000/3800 USB series and modem with MC338 Siemens chipset USB)
Both are USB modems, anyway previously i tried with many CDMA USB modems but all fails one reason i can remember it was the baud rate problem, most CDMA modem i tried use 230400 baud rate, while gnokii maximum baud rate is 115200.

i've read your notes, next time we need to develop something i'll refer to it.
Meanwhile i'm satisfied enough with my kermit script.

Thanks & Regards