Gnokii receive

From: Alejandro García
Subject: Gnokii receive
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 02:51:13 +1930

Hii  im new using Gnokii.  im tryng to receive sms with my motorola v3 RZR.  i'm able to read sms  in my program but just indicating the memory position,  i want to read all the sms without having to know the memory position because in the RZR for example are numbers like 4219 an so.. that are not easy to guess.

i saw a matrix in the gn_data  wit the name message_list. With wich function can i fill that matrix so i can see all the messages from one folder for example and not having to read one by one and having to know the memory position.

I would aprettiate please if anyone can answer me, i know maybe is a dum question for some of you but like i said im new  and i didn't find anything in the faqs  or in the forums.

Thanks!!